Science for Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Funda to play the game

Go down

Basic Funda to play the game Empty Basic Funda to play the game

Post by kabi Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Hello
If u r video game lover u could easily observe that mathematics can help u to win games easily.Whether it is Counter strike or Mario or Sudoku everyone are on some basic fundas .
in my post I m going to discuss one game probably most of u have played it.In this game u have three bags , one bag has all blue balls,one green balls and last one have both blue and green balls.The owner put a board telling the color of ball in that bag near to it. My naughty Mango has interchanged the boards in such a way that none of the bag has its respective board near to it.Now u r allowed to open only one bag to see the color of the balls in that bag .Now tell me which bag u would like to open and how u would put right boards near to bag.
Kindly try it first and then see the solution:
Well if we open the bag near to the board "green and blue" it would either have full blue or green balls.Consider u find blue balls .Just put the "blue" board near to it.Now as we have find the place for "blue board",the "green" board is neither having blue balls nor green balls.So keep the board "green and blue" board there.And the place emptied by blue board ,Keep green board there.
Finished .
Share ur views.
Thank u.
kabi
kabi

Number of posts : 63
Basic Funda to play the game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Basic Funda to play the game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://www.welcometomyworld-kabi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down